Thursday May 07 2015 09:10 AM
Together we're stronger than MS
We will be joining with people and organisations across the world to mark World MS Day on Wednesday, 27th of May. This is one of the highlights of our year when the whole world comes together to celebrate and empower people living with MS.
The theme for this year is... Access to everything that impacts quality of life and the message is... Together we're Stronger Than MS.
- Organise an event in your community or workplace to raise awareness of MS. Have a coffee & cake break, do a non-uniform day or get active with a run, walk or skydive!
- Attend a local event near you. Around the country we are organising information, support and fundraising events.
- Support our Stronger than MS JustGiving campaign
- Text STRONG to 50300 and donate €4*
- Share your message with us using the hashtag #strongerthanms (don't forgot to mention @MSIRELAND)
Your support means that we can provide vital services to people with MS in your community.
What will you be doing for World MS Day?
* 100% of your donation goes to Multiple Sclerosis Ireland across most network operators. Some operators apply VAT which means that a minimum of €3.25 will go to Multiple Sclerosis Ireland. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 0766805278.